- At last, the Pastel Set to combine the advantages of oil pastel and water-soluble pastel is found.
- HASHI Water-Soluble Oil Pastels can create a watercolor painting effect if water is added, unlike ordinary pastels.
- Depending on the purpose of paintings, it can be used to color pictures the same as a regular pastel or watered to create a watercolor painting effect.
- The Pastels are comprised of microscopic particles to provide a soft use sensibility. In addition, its satisfiable color mixture is one of the distinctive features.
- The Pastel Sets are categorized by general or metallic colors. There are set of 12 and 24 for general colors, while another set of 24 is provided for metallic colors.
- HASHI Water-Soluble Oil Pastels can be smoothly used by everyone, including students, ordinary people, and professional artists.
- HASHI Water-Soluble Oil Pastels are advisable for those who want to paint in unique color expressions and new techniques.
- The Pastels can be used to draw pictures on diverse surfaces, such as paper, linen, canvas, and cloth.
Binding: Office Product
Showing - Of Reviews